Dr. Christina Frye

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: The biggest impact #53092

    I love this advice, Tarah L., it can be easy sometimes to just react quickly especially in circumstances that seem regular nuances or situations that don’t live up to some expectations – taking this extra time to reflect often times brings about better results and outcomes. It is also a peaceful way to live -having more harmony, love, joy and gratitude. I appreciate your sharing, so thoughtful, thank you!

    This is a great topic because often times people think that small changes don’t matter as much as big changes and that can’t be further from the truth. It’s the small and simple things that matter most, it’s been proven that if you can master them there’s nothing that you can’t accomplish especially if there’s consistency which supports the framework of discipline and character building. I’m looking forward to seeing more replies to this topic and I may have more to contribute myself! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)